- I am an experienced analyst looking for an opportunity to utilize my database development, data mining and management reporting (KPIs) skills.
- The database experience includes implementing and testing databases with a knack for finding the bug that no one else does. Recently in charge of data scrubbing and administration of company Salesforce.com (SFDC) database for Customer Service Representatives for one company, then again at a different company benefiting Business Development Representatives.
- Developed budgets and forecasts using models. Reported budget to forecast to actual including variance analysis.
- Process improvement is an innate part of who I am.
- My Excel skills include VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables with formulas, MATCHING/INDEXING, COUNTBLANK, Nested “If” Statements, SUMPRODUCT, COUNTIF, SUMIF and IFERROR. I used these functions for daily dashboards for senior management.
- You will find that you hire me for the qualities of the job description and then I go above and beyond what is expected.
JOB TITLE EXAMPLES
Senior (Sr) Financial Analyst
Salesforce Administrator (SFDC) who de-duped 40,000+ contacts; cleared out 21% of the entries including researching contacts with no Accounts that were created during database duplication
Assisted salespeople with generating/monitoring revenue, including SFDC reports, views and dashboards
Administered the Salesforce.com (SFDC) database for outbound calling by Customer Service Representatives, including data scrubbing and coding before contracts entered into database.
Daily, monthly, ad-hoc and client (customer) reporting for start-up.
Shaw’s Supermarkets (Division of Supervalu)
Strategic Pricing Analyst
West Bridgewater, MA
Responsible for pricing for 20% of revenue for company and maintained assigned components of data warehouse.
Abt Associates, Inc. - Contract position through Winter, Wyman Financial Contracting
Financial (Treasury) Analyst
Hired to provide temporary support to Manager, Financial Planning during department transition.
Clean Harbors, Inc.
Pricing Support Analyst/Financial Analyst, Site Services Division
Created and distributed monthly management and ad-hoc reporting to internal customers.
Administered rate (pricing) sheets.
Autopart International, Inc. (Division Of Advance Auto Parts)
Sales Analyst – North American Sales
Developed suggested sales orders, provided management reporting and developed pricing.
MBA Simmons College
BS Babson College