- I am an experienced analyst looking for an opportunity to utilize my database development, administration and mining skills.
- The database experience includes implementing and testing databases with a knack for finding the bug that no one else does.
- Process improvement is an innate part of who I am.
- My Excel skills include VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables with formulas, MATCHING/INDEXING, Nested “If” Statements, SUMPRODUCT, and IFERROR.
- You will find that you hire me for the qualities of the job description and then I go above and beyond what is expected.
JOB TITLE EXAMPLES
Senior (Sr) Financial Analyst
Lightower Fiber Networks - Contract position through Winter, Wyman Financial Contracting
Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Assist in the production of the monthly metrics for Senior Management
Shaw’s Supermarkets (Division of Supervalu)
Strategic Pricing Analyst
West Bridgewater, MA
Responsible for pricing for 20% of revenue for company and maintained assigned components of data warehouse.
Abt Associates, Inc. - Contract position through Winter, Wyman Financial Contracting
Financial (Treasury) Analyst
Hired to provide temporary support to Manager, Financial Planning during department transition.
Clean Harbors, Inc.
Pricing Support Analyst/Financial Analyst, Site Services Division
Created and distributed monthly management and ad-hoc reporting to internal customers.
Autopart International, Inc. (Division Of Advance Auto Parts)
Sales Analyst – North American Sales
Developed suggested sales orders, provided management reporting and developed pricing.
MBA Simmons College
BS Babson College